Search websites, locations, and people
Category: Postdoctoral Fellow
Location: Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
Introduction of The Lab/ Research Field
The Guomics laboratory focuses on developing high-throughput proteomics technology and machine learning technology from the thus generated big proteomic data sets to discover protein biomarkers of predictive value to disease diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
More details of the Guomics lab can be found in the website: www.guomics.com
Position: Postdoctoral Fellow (3)
1. Have obtained or about to obtain a Ph.D. degree, aged under 35.
2. Ability to work independently and good communication and writing skills in both English and Chinese. Have published research papers in leading international academic journals.
3. Experience in one or more of the following related research areas is preferred: Proteomics and metabolomics, Analytical, Bioinformatics, Cancer Biology, Data Science, AI, Cell biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy.
4. Self-motivated, responsible, and collaborative in teamwork.
5. Finish other jobs assigned by PI.
Compensation and Benefits
The research team offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. Applications for relevant projects and programs will be encouraged and supported.
For post-doc(s) who selected for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or Advanced Programs of Zhejiang Province will be entitled to receive the same amount funds from the Hangzhou government.
For post-doc(s) who full-time work in Hangzhou after completing their post-doc research will be eligible for applying allowance of 400,000RMB from the Hangzhou government.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents in English as PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Post-doc application in the email subject.
2. 2 reference letters are required, one of them should be from supervising graduate advisor.
Postdoc position in Zheng YAN’s Lab, School of Science
FULL-TIME;Yungu, Hangzhou, CN
Research Assistant Position – Farmer knowledge transfer project, School of Engineering
Postdoc position in the Guo Lab, School of Life Sciences
Post-doc position in Yuzhong Zhang Lab, School of Engineering
Postdoc position in Qicheng Zhang Lab, School of Engineering
Job Advertisement：Qicheng Zhang Lab, School of Engineering