Search websites, locations, and people
Category: Postdoctoral Fellow
Location: Yungu, Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
Introduction of the Lab/ Research Field
Gu Bing's Laboratory of the School of Science of Westlake University is a theoretical, computational and simulation study of how quantum light sources (e.g., entangled photons, compressed light, vacuum fields) interact with complex molecules and material systems, and their applications in nonlinear spectroscopy and optically regulated physical and chemical properties of materials.
1) Design nonlinear spectroscopic techniques using quantum light sources to illustrate quantum superiority.
2) Regulating the physicochemical properties of molecules and the phase transition of materials through the strong coupling of light and matter, including strong laser regulation and optical microcavity regulation.
3) Development of quantum (electro)kinetic methods for molecular, nanoscale and solid-state materials themselves and within optical microcavities. Such as wave packet dynamics, many-body green functions, tensor networks, non-Markovian quantum master equation, etc.
4) We are also developing a general program for Simulating nonlinear spectroscopic experiments based on Python, such as pump-probe, multidimensional spectroscopy, and quantum spectroscopy for complex molecular systems.
5) Freedom issues. Such as quantum fluid dynamics, geometric phases, optical imaging and whatever creative ideas you may have in your mind.
Personal Page: https://www.westlake.edu.cn/faculty/bing-gu.html
Position: Postdoctoral Fellow (1)
1) Theoretical and computational chemistry or physics background;
2) English writing ability.
Having obtained or about to obtain a Ph.D. degree, aged under 35.
Compensation and Benefits
The research team offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. Applications for relevant projects and programs will be encouraged and supported.
Postdoc(s) selected for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or Zhejiang Province Selected Funding for Postdoctoral Research Projects will be entitled to further receive a supporting fund of the same amount from the Hangzhou municipal government.
Postdoc(s) who work in Hangzhou on a full-time basis after completing their postdoctoral research will be eligible for applying an allowance of 400,000RMB from the Hangzhou municipal government.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents in English in PDF format to email@example.com, and indicate “Postdoc Application” in the email subject.
2) Reference letters
3) Doctoral Degree Certificate
Postdoc position Xiao You Lab, School of Engineering
Job Advertisement：Xiao You Lab, School of Engineering
Research-Track Professor Position Lab on Mechanical Vibrations, School of Engineering, Westlake University
A Quick Career Path from Fresh PhD to Faculty: Westlake Fellows Program
Job advertisement: Postdoctoral Researcher in the Ho Lab at Westlake University School of Engineering
Job advertisement: Research Assistant in the Ho Lab at Westlake University School of Engineering