Search websites, locations, and people
Category: Postdoctoral Fellow
Location: Yungu, Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Please submit your application as a complete package, including all requested documents, in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction of The Group/Research Field
Dr. Wei has been engaged in geometry and classification of higher-dimensional complex algebraic varieties, generalizations of Hodge theory and their applications.
For more information, please visit its.westlake.edu.cn/info/1108/1259.htm
Position: Postdoctoral Fellow (2 positions)
Start date: September, 2022
1) Have obtained or about to obtain a Ph.D. degree in Mathematics.
2) Have a solid foundation and have some partial results in at least one of following topics: Biration Geometry, Geometric Representation, Nonabelian Hodge Theory, p-adic Hodge Theory.
Compensation and Benefits
The research team offers competitive compensation package commensurate with the selected candidate's qualifications and experience. Applications for relevant projects and programs will be encouraged and supported. For post-doc(s) who are selected by China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or Advanced Programs of Zhejiang Province will be entitled to receive the same amount funds from the Hangzhou government. Postdoc(s) who work in Hangzhou on a full-time basis after completing their postdoctoral research will be eligible for applying an allowance of 400,000RMB from the Hangzhou municipal government.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents in English in PDF files to email@example.com, and indicate the Post-doc application in the email subject.
· Arrange for 2 letters of reference (to be sent by referees directly to the above email address)
· Doctoral Degree Certificate
· Electronic version of passport or ID card
FULL-TIME;Yungu, Hangzhou, CN