Search websites, locations, and people
Category: Administrative Professional
Department: iBio Labs
Location: Yunqi, Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
iBio Labs is a research center jointly managed by Westlake Laboratory (WLLab) and Westlake University. Led by Westlake University, WLLab was inaugurated in July 2020, and is one of the first four research laboratories funded by the Zhejiang Provincial Government. WLLab consists of four research centers: Basic Research Center, Translational Research Center, Genome Editing Center and Center for Infectious Disease Research. It uses cutting-edge technologies to explore aging-related diseases and cancer with multidisciplinary collaborations inside and outside of WLLab.
iBio Labs is now recruiting the HR Supervisor/Senior Supervisor with details listed below.
Position：HR Supervisor/Senior Supervisor
1. Assist liBio Labs supervisors in talent recruitment and responsible for establishing, developing and executing talent strategies.
2. Responsible for human recruitment and employment.
3. Responsible for establishing, developing and executing personal management system.
4. Perform other duties assigned by iBio Labs supervisors.
1. Master’s Degree or above in human resource management or related major with more than 3 years of human resources relevant experience in academic settings.
2. Familiar with human resource regulations and recruitment process of academic settings.
3. Excellent Chinese and English writing and communication skills.
4. Highly motivated in human resource with strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirt.
How to Apply:
Please submit the cover letter and resume as a single attachment and send it to email@example.com
Application deadline: Open until filled
Please note: Due to the volume of applications, we are not able to give feedbacks to every applicant. We will contact applicants who meet the selection criteria for the post position.
Post-doc positions in Institute for Theoretical Sciences
FULL-TIME;Yunqi, Hangzhou, CN