Search websites, locations, and people
Category: Administrative Professional
Department: iBio Labs
Location: Yunqi, Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
iBio Labs is a research center jointly managed by Westlake Laboratory (WLLab) and Westlake University. Led by Westlake University, WLLab was inaugurated in July 2020, and is one of the first four research laboratories funded by the Zhejiang Provincial Government. WLLab consists of four research centers: Basic Research Center, Translational Research Center, Genome Editing Center and Center for Infectious Disease Research. It uses cutting-edge technologies to explore aging-related diseases and cancer with multidisciplinary collaborations inside and outside of WLLab.
iBio Labs is now recruiting the deputy director of Office of Finance with details listed below.
Position：Deputy Director (Office of Finance)
1. Responsible for establishing the financial management system of iBio Labs, recording and auditing financial expenses.
2. Responsible for the preparation of annual budget and monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
3. Responsible for the management of various fiscal accounts together with government offices, Westlake University and other related partners, tracking the allocation of various fiscal appropriations.
4. Perform other duties assigned by iBio Labs supervisors.
1. Master’s Degree or above in accounting, auditing and financial management or related major with more than 3 years of financial management relevant experience in academic settings.
2. Excellent Chinese and English writing and communication skills.
3. Have good ideological and political quality, strong sense of discipline and rules, abide by discipline and law, be upright, honest and self-discipline.
4. Highly motivated in financial management with strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirt.
How to Apply:
Please submit the cover letter and resume as a single attachment and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Open until filled
Please note: Due to the volume of applications, we are not able to give feedbacks to every applicant. We will contact applicants who meet the selection criteria for the post position.
Post-doc positions in Institute for Theoretical Sciences
FULL-TIME;Yunqi, Hangzhou, CN