Search websites, locations, and people
Category: Postdoctoral Fellow
Location: Yunqi, Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
Introduction of the Lab/ Research Field
Our lab integrates virology, immunology, structural biology, and systems biology, to develop vaccines and antibodies for emerging viruses and these high-priority viral families, particularly zoonotic viruses that could spill over from animals to humans. Our research interests will mainly focus on:
(1) Design and evaluation of novel vaccines, including nanoparticle vaccine, mRNA vaccine, etc.;
(2) Isolation and structure-based optimization of therapeutic antibodies;
(3) Mechanisms of vaccine- and antibody-induced immune protection;
(4) Development of novel immunotherapeutic strategies that target host factors or immune checkpoints.
Please find more information at:
1. Position: Postdoctoral Fellow (2)
(1) Have obtained or about to obtain a Ph.D. degree, aged under 35.
(2) Have published or about to publish at least one first-author (or co-first-author) paper on peer-reviewed journals.
(3) Experience with structural biology, immunology or virology is preferred, but not necessary.
(4) Maintain scientific integrity in research.
(5) Self-motivated and capable of working independently with appropriate supervision.
Compensation and Benefits
The research team offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. Applications for relevant projects and programs will be encouraged and supported.
Postdoc(s) selected for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or Zhejiang Province Selected Funding for Postdoctoral Research Projects will be entitled to further receive a supporting fund of the same amount from the Hangzhou municipal government.
Postdoc(s) who work in Hangzhou on a full-time basis after completing their postdoctoral research will be eligible for applying an allowance of 400,000RMB from the Hangzhou municipal government.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents in English in PDF format to email@example.com, and indicate “Postdoc Application” in the email subject.
(2) 2 reference letters. (one from Ph.D. advisor)
(3) Doctoral Degree Certificate.
Job advertisement: Postdoctoral Researcher in the Ho Lab at Westlake University School of Engineering
Postdoc position in Xiaoyun Dai Lab, School of Life Sciences
Post-doc Position in Yuchen Xiao Lab (Lab of Neuroscience and Brain Sciences) Westlake University, School of Life Sciences
Postdoc position in Zheng YAN’s Lab, School of Science
FULL-TIME;Yungu, Hangzhou, CN
Postdoc position in the Guo Lab, School of Life Sciences
Post-doc position in Yuzhong Zhang Lab, School of Engineering