Search websites, locations, and people
Liang Tao, Ph. D.
Westlake University, School of Life Sciences, Assistant Professor/Principle Investigator
ElusiMicro (Xihu, Hangzhou) Biotechnology, LTD. Founder/CSO
· University of Science and Technology of China, Bachelor (Life Sciences and Computer Science)
· University of Science and Technology of China, Ph. D. (Biology)
· Harvard Medical School, Postdoctoral Fellow (2013-2017)
· Harvard Medical School, Instructor (2017-2018)
· Zhejiang Distinguished Young Scholar Awardee
· Zhejiang Leading Talent in Universities
Dr. Tao is the awardee of the Outstanding President Scholarship of CAS and Harvard Chinese Life Science Distinguished Research. He has published multiple first/corresponding-author papers in Nature, Science, Cell Research, Nature Microbiology, Nature Communications, PLoS Pathogens, etc., and held several PCT applications.
ElusiMicro (Hangzhou) Biotechnology Co., LTD., founded in December 2020, mainly focuses on the relationship between microorganisms and public health. Using the cutting-edge technology, the company aims to build a comprehensive and highly advanced platform for diagnosing and analyzing health-related microorganisms and further developing related products and application. Our current research areas include but not limited to: multi-scene targeted detection of pathogenic microorganisms with high accuracy; rapid analysis and evaluation of drug resistance in complex infections.