Search websites, locations, and people
Donglin Wang, Ph. D.
Founder of Westlake Robotics Technology (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
Director of Machine Intelligence Lab , School of Engineering, Westlake University
· More than 20 years of academic research and project development experience in the field of artificial intelligence and signal processing
· Focus on general behavioral intelligence of robots based on deep reinforcement learning and meta-learning
· Xi'an Jiaotong University (Bsc. & Msc.), University of Calgary (Ph.D)
· Selected by the Zhejiang Special Support Program for High-level Talents, Hangzhou 521 Global Talent Program and West Lake Talent Program
· Published 100+ papers in artificial intelligence and robotics conferences such as IJCAI/AAAI/
CVPR/IROS/KDD/CIKM, and applied for multiple invention patents.
Westlake Robotics Technology (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd. is a new-generation intelligent robot technology company founded by Dr. Wang Donglin's research team. Based on the theoretical basis of deep learning and robotics, the company focus on the research and development of legged robots with general behavioral intelligence.
Westlake Robotics was established on June 8, 2021. It is the first high-quality achievement transformation project of Westlake University in the field of artificial intelligence and robotics. The company adheres to the development philosophy of "originality, striving for perfection, high-quality service", and focuses on improving the behavioral intelligence of robots and creating new technology for service robots.
Based on the theoretical research of MiLAB, the company highly integrates deep reinforcement learning, deep meta-learning and robotics to develop the next generation of legged robots with general behavioral intelligence, which can be widely used in 1) education and scientific research fields, 2) vertical industries such as power, construction and animal husbandry; 3) Service scenarios such as shopping malls, airports, and households.
The company has a series of important theoretical achievements in the fields of deep reinforcement learning, deep meta-learning and robotics, which can improve the ability of robots to act.
Based on the early research and development of the MiLAB, the company develops a variety of robot products, which are distributed for different application scenarios such as education and scientific research, vertical industries, and service industries.
The company's team members are mainly from top research institutions and companies at home and abroad and have abundant technical experience. The company is located in GREEN MAGIC CUBE, with a beautiful office environment.